- Includes over 2,000 books and videos, including Bible commentaries, prayer & meditation, Marian apparitions, Bibles in several languages and Greek & Hebrew interlinear Testaments.
- There are documentary VHS videos on the Vatican, the sacraments, life of Christ, saints’ biographies and various other topics.
- A few DVD’s are available for checkout in the main office.
- To make specific requests for materials to be purchased, there is a Suggestion sheet under the windows.
- Writings and biographies of the saints and popes, including St. John Bosco, St. Faustina Kowalska, Bl. Mother Teresa of Calcutta, St. Bernadette of Soubirous, St. Maximilian Kolbe, St. Therese of Lisieux, and many others.
- All our reference materials are available for checkout.
- A printed catalog by the door is helpful for looking up Titles, Author or Subject.
- Children’s materials are to the right as you enter,
- Marian apparitions & Teen sections are opposite the door, under the windows.
- Saints & Popes are “kitty-corner” from the door, near the videos.
Videos - 2 weeks Use sign-out sheet near the door. Please include your name, phone number and the current date.
Children’s - 2 weeks. Use sign-out sheet on top of the children’s bookshelf. Please include your name, phone number and the current date.
Teens - 3 weeks. Leave name, date & phone no. on the card. Place card in the file box near the door.
Adult - 3 weeks. Leave name, date & phone no. on the card. Place card in the file box near the door.
- In Seton Hall, place the returned items in the box on the bottom shelf of the Bookmobile display.
- In the library, place the returned items on the 2nd shelf down, immediately to your left as you come in.